Welcome to the
Cyber Search Showcase
on Teaching Resources!
Download over $85 worth of materials for free!
Monday, August 8th only!
The Cyber Search Showcase is now over - we hope you found some GREAT products to help you with the upcoming school year. You can still get some great ideas by checking the blogs below. If you liked their product, be sure to leave them a comment and let them know.
I offered my Building Words Using the Reading Comprehension Strategies. This activity contains 7 mini-lessons for building words, practicing spelling, and reviewing vocabulary. Each mini-lesson has word tiles for the seven reading comprehension strategies: asking questions, determining importance, inferring, making connections, summarizing, synthesizing, and visualizing. Each mini-lesson includes: a page of letter strips to reproduce for students, large letters for posting on the blackboard or on a pocket chart, and 10 questions to build words with the sentence strips.
To sweeten the deal, be sure to check out my "Free Products" page by clicking on the tab at the top of this page. I have many free resources listed on this page. Happy treasure hunting!!!
Visit These Websites To Continue Your Cyber Search!
- Laura Candler Teaching Resources
- Tracey Graham Smart Chick Teacher
- Lisa Frase Effective Teaching Articles
- Rachel Lynette Minds in Bloom
- Ashleigh Education Journey
- Charity Preston The Organized Classroom Blog
- Jennifer Runde Runde's Room
- Wise Guys Teaching Activities, Lesson Plans, and Units
- Karla Banks Life in Special Education
- Heather Kaiser The Teched Out Teacher
- Rosshalde Pak Education Shortlist
- PowerPoint Maniac PowerPoint Maniac's Teaching Resources
- Nyla Phillips-Martin Nyla's Crafty Teaching
- Margaret Whisnant Taking Grades for Teachers
Free Bonus File Hosted on Laura Candler's Teaching Resources:
Ruth S's Chocolate Fever Student Worksheets