Because we're pairing each art project we do with a poem this year, we completed simple acrostic poems using our names. I asked the students to come up with phrases for each letter (instead of just one word) and to make the last two lines rhyme (a rhyming couplet). We published our poems on the computer and printed them out on some special computer paper I bought for our published poems this year (I included the link below).
I got started on our bulletin board after school - instead of putting these up on our "smART class" bulletin boards, I decided to share these works of art on our large bulletin board outside the classroom so everyone can enjoy! Can't wait until everybody finishes on Monday!!!
Happy Friday!!! Hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!